This is arguably one of the most difficult things to do. I mean, one wrong move and your friends and family could be picking on little Stevie for days, weeks, months, maybe even years!
- Want a safe choice? Go with a common name, take limited risks and gauge the type of animal with the name.
- Think about purchasing a pet name book to get ideas, or maybe rent one from the library.
- Be unique, but know your limits. Don’t get carried away, we all know you will be nicknaming them later anyway!
- Be open to names, those around you might be your best 2nd pet name book out there that is free!
- Have fun with it! This isn’t supposed to be stressful!